The TXF Stainless Steel Tubular Screw Conveyor series is the state-of-the-art solution for the food industry. Traceability of all manufactured components and materials is ensured by certification according to European Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004.
Certified Regulation (EC) 1935 / 2004
Perfectly smooth surfaces for minimum material residue
DescriptionTXF Tubular Screw Conveyors and Feeders have been specially designed to meet the requirements of the food industry. Manufactured from stainless steel, this screw conveyor line offers a high grade of surface finishing. Manufacture of fabricated components is carried out on machines that guarantee a perfectly smooth surface which is why material residue is reduced to the minimum. TXF Tubular Screw Conveyors and Feeders are made up of a tubular trough equipped with inlet and outlet spout, an end plate at each tube end, helicoid screw flighting continuously welded on a centre pipe with drive shaft coupling bush, a drive end bearing assembly complete with air or gas-purged shaft seal, as well as a tube cover plate complete with screw fixing quick pin coupling locator for support of the screw at the end opposite the drive unit. Furthermore, TXF Screws are equipped with a gear motor appropriate for the application.
TXF Screw Conveyors and Feeders are optionally available with ATEX, Zone 22 or Zone 21 certification.
FunctionTXF Tubular Screw Conveyors and Feeders are suitable for applications in which any contamination of the material handled has to be strictly avoided and where absolute cleanliness and perfect resistance to corrosion are required.
The TXF series is the state-of-the-art solution for the food industry. Traceability of all manufactured components and materials is ensured by certification according to European Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004.
- European Regulation (EC) 1935/2004-compliant
- Standard 304L or 316L stainless steel design
- WAM standard circular inlet and outlet spout
- End bearing assemblies with external shaft seal
- End flanges welded orthogonally on trough on special jigs
- End plates carrying flanged drive end bearing assembly and tube cover plate complete with screw fixing locator
- Helicoid screw flighting with square or variable pitch continuously welded on centre pipe with hollow shaft coupling at each end
- Screw accurately balanced
- WAM drive units and bearing assemblies entirely designed by WAM specially for food-grade application
- Easy and quick extraction of the screw from tubular conveyor housing for maintenance
- Perfectly smooth internal surfaces ensuring minimum residue
- Screw conveyor comes pre-assembled ready for installation
- Special inlet and outlet spout geometry ensuring optimum material flow
- Screws (augers) with different design features
- Air or gas-purged shaft seals
- Overflow hatch
- XKFL-type flanges compatible with WAM VFP-type Butterfly Valves (see specific page)
TXF SCREW CONVEYORS ARE AVAILABLE WITH ATEX, ZONE 22 / 21 CERTIFICATION